If you visited these Penrith locations on the weekend get tested for Covid if you have symptoms
NSW Health is alerting the public to the following locations visited by confirmed cases of COVID-19. None are in the Hawkesbury but some are close enough to be of potential concern – including three venues in Penrith which some of you may have visited on Sunday.
Three new cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in South West Sydney today. All three cases are under investigation, with contact tracing underway.
People who attended the Fitness First Carlingford Pilates Class on Saturday 3 October from 8:15 am to 9:15 am are considered close contacts and must immediately get tested and isolate for 14 days since they were there, and stay isolated for the entire period, even if a negative test result is received. NSW Health is directly contacting those who attended.
Anyone who attended the following venues in Penrith are considered casual contacts and should immediately isolate and get tested even if they develop the slightest symptoms of COVID-19.
· Sunday 4 October: Penrith Homemaker Centre, Penrith – 11am to 1pm
· Sunday 4 October: Guzman y Gomez, Penrith – 1:30pm to 2pm
· Sunday 4 October: Home Co, Penrith – 2pm to 2:30pm
NSW Health is assessing potential exposure to COVID-19 of people who attended several other venues. They are:
· Friday 2 October: Kmart, Narellan Town Centre, Narellan – 6pm to 7pm
· Saturday 3 October: Fitness First, Carlingford (all attendees other than those in the Pilates class notified above): 8 to 9:15am
· Monday 5 October: Westfield Parramatta – 9:30 am to 11 am
· Monday 5 October: Castle Towers Shopping Centre, Castle Hill – 12 pm to 1 pm.